Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hump Day

Dear fam bam,

We've had another sick week, so not a ton to report, but there are
some awesome things that happened:

1. Reynoso Family sealing! My favorite family ever. We got to go to
the temple with them and be there for the sealing! It was SO COOL and
it was our very first one. They are the cutest family ever and it made
me so happy!

2. Our ward had a talent show. Oh boy. It was the best thing ever.
From ballerinas to I-don't-even-know-what dancing to Hispanic singing
to Indian dances... It was crazy.

3. We have a bap date! Her name is Maribel Herrera and she is from
Honduras. She moved to Oklahoma (where she met the missionaries) and
then she moved here when she ran out of money. She came to church for
the first time on Sunday and our ward KILLED IT. They were awesome.
They all attacked her with love and kidnapped her and helped her and
sat with her and gave her leftover food from the party the night
before. We didn't see her for most of church because the members were
being awesome! That's the way it's supposed to be people! Bishop came
and introduced himself to her and when he told her that we are her
family here, she started bawling. It was AWESOME! Twenty cool points
for our ward. And we've got a baptism for the 20th! Right before
transfers on the 23rd when I go to Harlem :) (okay that's just my
secret wish... But milagros pasen!

Also, this heat is destroying me. I thought I'd be a little better
prepared after growing up in Vegas but this humidity is grooooosssss.
I can feel my proteins denaturing. Our saving grace is the cocohelado
lady on South Broadway that gives missionaries free cocohelado :)
#ticket2celestialK

I love you all! Thanks for everything!

Hermana Hall

P.S. HAPPY HUMP DAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment