Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Christmas Miracle!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Two Christmas miracles: 

1. Our investigator accepted a bap date for January 10th! We knocked into her and she already knew that the church was true. She is one of the most prepared person I have ever met. She just wants to do what God wants her to do.

2. I went to the surgeon yesterday! My calcified stool ball is gone, they can't see my appendix, and my abcess is completely disappeared! I don't have to have surgery and my body is completely back to normal. I'm so thankful that God has been taking care of me. I know that He blesses us for our faithfulness. 

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that He died for us so that we can be clean of our sins and be able to return to live with our loving Heavenly Father. I know that this gift of His Atonement is real and that every single one of us can have it in our lives. It's real. You just have to accept it.

I love you all! Hope you have an amazing Christmas and remember to share the gift!

Love,


Hermana Hall




No comments:

Post a Comment