Wednesday, October 29, 2014

This is an Ordinary Post!!

Dear family and friends,

This week has been great! SO MUCH HISPANIC FOOD. We never really got fed here until all of a sudden one day EVERYONE wants to feed us. So my stomach is continuously expanding along with my waistline. Whoops. But the food is always delicious so hey.

We found a new family to teach this week! We're still working on getting to know the members and working with the ward more effectively. We're planning another MTC for Members event just like we did in my first area, and it's going to be sweet! As for Halloween, it gets real crazy here so President Morgan wants us to be home by 6. Aka we'll be celebrating with some Halloween Dunkin Donuts.

Health wise, I'm doing great. 100% back to normal. I even went running this morning like a champ (yay for sea level) so don't worry about me! My surgery will be sometime in November or December, so until then we party on.

I love you all! Thanks for your support and prayers!


Hermana Alexander and Hermana Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment