Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One Year

Dear family and friends,

Tomorrow I complete one year of my mission! What?! I can't believe it.
Thank you for all of the support and love. I can't possibly describe
all of the things that I've learned during the past year, but I can say 
that my testimony has been strengthened immensely.   I know that
Joseph Smith restored the church of Jesus Christ again on the earth

and that we have a living prophet today. I have a personal witness
that God loves us each personally and that He is guiding us. We just
have to listen and obey.

 I love you all! Remember to watch General Conference this weekend! Prayerfully bring your questions and I promise you'll receive your answers.

Love,

Hermana Hall

P.S.  Six months to sexy starts tomorrow.


Choose Celestial

No comments:

Post a Comment