Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Quinceanera


Dear everyone,

I am being cooked alive. It is SO hot and humid and I'm slowly roasting away, but still getting large because of the crazy amounts of rice and beans that we eat.

But it's all good! We have a new elder in our ward and he's super sweet and ready to work. So we're going to town! We had a quinceaƱera this past weekend and it was legit. I said the prayer and they kept taking flashing pictures of me and throwing off my Spanish. Blew. I'm attaching a video so you can know how to plan mine when I get home. We also had our ward Father's Day activity and it was LEGIT. The Relief Society planned a dance and it was hilarious. Too many hips. We also sang at a wedding for one of the members and had really good seafood (I haven't had seafood in almost 8 months). Best food ever.

So yeah we kind of had a party weekend. And it's World Cup so every Hispanic home is off limits for the next month. Okay not really, but no one wants to talk to us when the Mexico vs. Brazil game is on. But we keep working!

Today we played street ball and all of my athletic abilities have been officially lost. But that's okay because we're still those legit white girls who play basketball with Hispanics on pday (how many times have I said legit in this letter? = not legit)

Anyways, I love all of you and thank you for your support! We're praying for miracles in our area and I ask that you all pray for us as well :)

I love you all! Have a great week!

Hermana Hall




No comments:

Post a Comment