Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ya ta sabe

Dear friends and family,

It's transfer time! I'm staying in Inwood as Sister Training Leader with Sister Dodson (the brunette one) and Sister Smart is going to South Manhattan! Which means I am officially ending my mission in Inwood! Which means I'll be here for a total of 7 and a half months! Good thing too because I love this place. And Sister Smart successfully packed everything into her suitcases! 50 space bags later...

This week has been fun. We've been preparing our investigator for baptism on the 17th and we're super excited! She wants to get baptized so bad and wants to know everything now! We keep telling her that all she needs is her testimony, and if she has that then she will be just fine. We've gotten fed a lot this week because all of the members want to say goodbye to Sister Smart and love is communicated through food. Aka three months to twig-skinny starts today.

I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful week and have an opportunity to share the gospel with someone.

Love,

Hermana Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment