Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dominican Heights

Dear family and friends,

Well this week has been awesome. We've found so many new investigators! God is helping us so much. This area has a lot of people who haven't been able to be visited because the elders can't come in if there's not another guy in the house. But now that we're here they can start meeting with us and hopefully start progressing like crazy and get baptized all of them! I love this area. We've also found some hidden interior design treasures too (see attached pictures).

President Morgan came and talked to us in district meeting on Monday (that NEVER happens). He came to specifically tell us that God gives us hard things to make us stronger, and even though it's hard, if we step right into the hard thing and have faith that God will help us through it, we will come out stronger. In Ether it says "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." That means that, if we are feeling weak and we realize that we are not as good as we thought we were, we are coming closer to Christ! That's what's supposed to happen when we come closer to Him, because He wants to show us how we can become better and fulfill our divine potential. If we humble ourselves and show him that we want to do His will, He will make our weak things strong. It's true.

I love you all!

Hermana Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment